Sunday, October 9, 2011

Save You

Thinking about you, wondering why my words didn't inspire you to
Get out the game, You was my dude and that will never change
Nobody might not understand why we did things our way
I tried to save you..
It makes me feel so sad that the streets claimed you
It makes me so mad that your momma and daddy left you
Damn I tried to save you ..
Didn't know how to ... or to save myself..
I just know I cared ..and them dudes was bad for your health
Still see you looking at me ..calling me counsel giving me that look
Cause I always knew you was thinking ..we laughing..me calling you a little crook
Nobody had the right to take your life
Take a Daddy from his child
Take a groom from his future wife
All over money, greed and life at 100 mph speed
You was buying  a black and mild
Got Gun down on Sunday Wow...
All I can think about is how I wanted good for you
It was me or them streets
You choose the streets ..and they burned you
Tears rolling down my face
Never have another day to tell you I love you
And you was my cool dude that I once knew
And I seen all your potentially and your heart to become somebody
else other then what you was accustom to
Man I tried to save you

No comments:

Post a Comment