Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hmmm.. Do you Know?

I know you got a life
I hope you don't have a wife
I really do like you and would hate to
Be face with the choice of should or should I not to
Man.. the way you grab me, got me wanting to jump off the edge
Being in the moment and not caring what lies ahead
I wonder is that a part of me growing into this women
A part of me that wants this tall man..but don't want to be woven
Having thoughts I think I shouldn't
Dang we just met so I couldn't
You take my breath away, who wouldn't?
But then I grasp reality and show a little slack
Cause what do I know, you could already have target on my back
I'm just in the moment right now..getting sensational over your mac
Picking up on all your moves, but so fragile I feel like being attacked
Right now don't mind to get bitten..love sick bed written.. I just don't shack..
But I guess I keep my imagination and thoughts to myself  until you write back

Lady I Speak ~ That a be Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment